War:Third Atlas Coalition War
The Third Atlas Coalition War is a conflict between the Empire of Man, Kingdom of Gladewynn and their allies against the Anti-Empire Coalition, which consists of the Kingdom of Norland, War Nation of Krugmar, Kingdom of Kaz'Ulrah, and Arberrang.
Years before the war would officially start, anti-imperial sentiment had grown among the kingdoms that would eventually form the Anti-Empire Coalition. Before, the War Nation of Krugmar had spoken to Arberrang about joining their side in the possible event they fought the Empire, but it came to an impasse. However, the leaders of Norland, Krugmar, and Kaz'Ulrah promised to aid one another if war did break out. Later, a battle at San'Kala would be instigated by Glottgut'Raguk between the Empire and its allies against Krugmar and its allies. This large battle, resulting in a Pyrrhic victory for the Empire, would lay the foundation for an upcoming, full-scale war. Smaller skirmishes would continue as well, leading up to the events of 1689.
- 1690 - Siege of Nordengrad - Imperial Alliance Victory
- 1690 - Siege of San'Kala - Imperial Alliance Victory
- 1691 - Siege of Arberrang - Imperial Alliance Victory
- 1692 - Siege of Kal'Tarak - Imperial Alliance Victory
- The Kingdom of Haense does a successful raid on Arberrang after rumors of rebellion before being stopped by the Earldom of Nordengrad led by Torsten Rosik.
- Earldom of Nordengrad raids Markev before being chased out by the Crown-Prince, Augustus. After the incident in Markev, the Empire of Man led an unsuccessful raid on Nordengrad in which Kairn Ithelanen was captured. He is released from captivity by the Earl Torsten Rosik.
- A Coalition is formed consisting of War Nation of Krugmar, Kingdom of Kaz'Ulrah, and Arberrang.
- After the Coalition is formed the Empire of Man holds a war-meeting with its allies and vassals forming the Alliance.
- Earl Torsten Rosik declares himself the King of Norland.
- The Empire of Man begins to march its way north towards Nordengrad and San'Kala.
- After many skirmishes and preparations the Empire of Man prepared to begin the siege upon Nordengrad. This event would be known as the Siege of Nordengrad resulting in an Alliance victory.
- With the victory upon Nordengrad the Empire of Man would leave some forces within Nordengrad before rejoining with its other forces at San'Kala. Once the Alliance arrived at San'Kala the siege begins. This event would be known as the Siege of San'Kala which results in an Alliance victory.
- Once the Siege of San'Kala was won the Kingdom of Haense supported by the Empire of Man begins to make preparations for another siege at Arberrang.
- While the other forces went to Arberrang the rest began to make their way towards the Kingdom of Kaz'Ulrah's capital, Kal'Tarak, preparing for a siege.