The Wiki Rulebook was created to ensure the safety of the wiki and the protection of our pages. As such, every editor is required to follow these rules.
General Wiki Rules
- We are an English speaking community and, as such, your edits must be in English and in a legible font.
- Measured criticism is welcome. Provocation, insults, and personal remarks are punishable.
- The Wiki is a source for new players to gain information about the server, as such, we do not allow any forms of false information.
- Images/videos must comply with the LotC content policy. Graphic content is not permitted. Rule of thumb: keep it PG-13.
- Biased behavior of any way or form is not allowed on the Wiki. The Wiki is meant to be a neutral and unbiased database for new players to read about the server.
- Plagiarism is prohibited in any way or form. This is a tertiary resource, so if you do use someone's work, just credit it and only include it with permission.
- Do not advertise or solicit anywhere on the wiki.
- Use common sense.
Problematic editors will be punished according to their wrongdoings. Most of the time an individual will receive a simple warning from the wiki team for breaking a rule. If an editor receives multiple warnings, depending on the circumstances, they may have their account blocked or removed. However, for extreme cases, the editor will be blocked immediately to prevent further damage while the wiki team contacts them.