The capital of the Kingdom of Haense, New Reza (High Imperial: Nova Rasia, New Marian: Naureza) acts as the epicenter of administrative and diplomatic affairs of the kingdom, and is populated by Northerners and Highlanders of all descent. The city is the seat of the House of Barbanov, who reside in palace of Ekaterinburg in the easternmost district of the city. The city is a paramount site of activity within the Kingdom of Haense, and is the most frequented settlement of any in the nation. The city is named after the first Queen consort of Haense, Reza Elizaveta of Turov.
Notable Figures of Reza
- Josef Sigismund, Current King of Hanseti-Ruska
- Konstantin Wick, Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska
- Viktoria, Queen Mother & Deputy Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska
- Erwin Barclay, Previous Lord Marshal of the Haense Royal Army
- Edvard Amador, Lord Treasurer of Hanseti-Ruska
- Milena of Adria, Queen-Consort of Haense (l. 1710-1742)
- Andrew III, King of Haense (l. 1710-1746)
- Andrew IV, King of Haense (l. 1729-1753)
- Tiberius Barrow, Lord Regent of Haense
- Maya of Muldav, Queen Mother of Haense (l. 1730-1762)
- Otto Alimar, Lord Palatine of Haense (l. 1690-1764)
- Sigismund, King of Haense (l. 1748-1776)
- Petyr Baruch, Lord Palatine of Haense
The Palace of Ekaterinburg is the seat of House Barbanov, adjacent to the Lake Milena and home to its bustling court. Separated into two main structures connected by a bridge it extends from the coastline into a rock formation on the lake itself. The castle was named after Queen Milena of Adria whose name also is shared by that of the lake, which is believed to be cursed after the many deaths within the lake's waters.
Basilica of Fifty Virgins
The Basilica of Fifty Virgins is the Cathedral of Haense, oriented in the center of old Reza and the seat of the Archbishop of Jorenus. It is on the outskirts of New Reza, and still often used for weddings or other traditional ceremonies.
The Bastion Tower
The Bastion Tower is the tallest structure within the city of New Reza except from Ekaterinburg, positioned on the far corner of the southwestern section of the city walls the tower is a projection of the Haeseni military and from its top floor you can see all the way to the Principality of Rubern and through a large portion of the Haeseni lowlands.